August Minutes 8/10/15
- Successful Summer Campout
- August 21-23 Campout Superior Hiking Trail - Adult volunteers needed - discussed changing to camping at a S.P. on the north shore. Same date.
- September - Taylors Falls Campout
- Philmont - we heard from the group en-route and things were going well. No news is good news
- September - Taylor's Falls - Inviting the Webelos, either overnight or for the day to climb
- October - Lake Zumbra - Carver Park. The entire Pack 348 is invited to join us. They do not get much camping experiences. They can come for overnight or for the day. We need programming - possibly what was outlined for summer camp.
- November - Philopo - Reservations have been made
Quartermaster - some concern with venting in the new tent that the scouts tried at summer camp
- Eagle BoR - during parent meeting
- Pope Pius XII Religious Emblem - This year at Pax Christi
- Eagle Candidate John R - Presented his project of raised garden beds for "The Colony". He has send them plans for them to choose from. He needs 3-10 people to help at his house. Time is of the essence.
Troop/Training Records - turned over to Paul S.
Service Projects - if hours are needed by a scout, there are ideas out there. Pax Christi likely can help with service ideas too.
Finance - Popcorn sales this fall with weaths like in the past. If we send someone for training we keep an extra 3%.
- Halloween Walk - encourage and help the boys generate and carryout ideas. Get ahead of it this year.
- Den Chiefs - is there interest? Find some training.
- Pack 348 will be meeting on Mondays this year.
- Camping this weekend
- Taylor's Falls - joining us for climbing but camping elsewhere
- November Philipo
- Halloween Walk - lead tours
OA conclave the weekend after Taylor's Falls
Attending:Drew F, Bob R, Mike Z, Mike K, Don R, Mark H, Eric H, Jon V, Jim V, Dave W, Aaron N, Larry G,